Conrad asked about using Infusionsoft web forms inside of WordPress:
Can I put Infusionsoft forms in a WordPress blog?
Is there a plug-in?
This is actually quite easy, and here’s a movie that shows you how to use Infusionsoft Web Forms in WordPress:
Basically, the steps are:
- Create the Web Form in Infusionsoft
- Click the “Gimme the Code” button, select all (ctrl-A), and copy (ctrl-c)
- Create a WordPress Post or Page and click the HTML tab in the WordPress editor
- Paste in the Infusionsoft web form code
- Edit the web form code to clean it up or style it if you want
- Switch back to Visual mode and add other text, images, etc.