Infusionsoft Integrated CRM Overall Grade: A
The best thing about Infusionsoft is that it integrates together most of the tools you need to run your small business. If you or your employees regularly speak directly with customers, then having a good CRM system becomes invaluable.
Infusionsoft’s CRM has all the things most small businesses will ever need:
- An individual record for each contact
- The ability to associate contacts with companies
- Tracking of tasks and appointments
- Capture of contact history — Emails, phone calls, notes, purchases (If you use the Infusionsoft shopping cart), etc.
- Import contacts from other systems
- The ability to add custom information to each contact or company
- Send email directly from the CRM screen
- Opportunity management (With the $299 per month Deluxe version). Track specific sales opportunities through your sales pipeline.
- Billing and Invoicing (With the $299 per month Deluxe version). Create orders and invoice clients.
- Integration with Outlook. You can use Outlook for many CRM functions and still have all the information stored and sync’ed with Infusionsoft
In my work with Infusionsoft users, I have not found any feature gaps or problems with the CRM functionality. There are other more flexible systems available, but they are also more expensive!
You can use the CRM for your support team or your sales team.
The only time I would say Infusionsoft’s CRM is not a good fit if you have a large number of users. Beyond the 2-5 users that come with their packages, each user adds another $59 per month. If you have more than 25 support or sales users, you’ve probably outgrown Infusionsoft.